Sunday, January 31, 2010

habit..

I needed a circle..
Smooth and relaxed,
going on and on ,
through countless rounds,
with a forgotten direction,
and unaltered momentum
at a time when I had a square,
with sides parallel,
and corners projecting to infinity..

I couldn’t find it attractive,
as I wished for the circle,
but I ddint find it ever..

but I then found a way ,
to make my circle,
by compressing the square,
and trying to make a circumference of my choice..

And I tried to handle flexibility,
at the cost of stability,
forgetting completely
the thin line between
sanity and insanity..,
existence and non-existence..

My circle never formed,
but I ended up with a crumpled square,
which no longer remained a square,
but never became a circle either..

But I was happy for my trial.,
Like some others for their errors..

Then I collected ,
the four sides of the square,
and kept them parallel to each other.
as landmarks of my rationalization,
to use whenever necessary,
to escape from nonescapable things,
which commonly pop up
while moving among discontinous squared things,
in circular imaginary tracks..

No comments:

Post a Comment