Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The mother..

What I really needed was a mother not a mating love.I understand it now.Even if its too late to understand..Why I am stumbling through my life like a one legged person always..I know it now.It is because my mother who are not there.You were never born when I was born. I cant make any single soul in the world to understand that how much the abcence of a mother makes an invidual cling fiercely to his relationships.I never understood why I clinged to people so tightly always caring and thinking about them even when they never required it or sometimes it made them feel me like a repellent.But I understood this fact recently when I met that orphan kid whose mom died when he was born..I felt deeply empathetic for him when I hugged and kept him close to my heart.No mothers ever hugged me that way.But I hug every kid who comes my way.I care for all kids.May be I am right in doing so.If I can give a moment of security ,however tiny it is it may be useful.And I think a person can be happy only if he had a mother with him at least for the formative years of life.The meaning of the word mother is beyond my comprehension.I dont know what it is.But my biological kids know it.And they show me every moment how much they need me and love me.This is the only real bondage that keep me going on in a life which is beyond my understandings.And to all persons who struggle out there who never had a mother to guide them,I can understand your pain .A pain which never can be compensated for a life time.We adjust with it and live.But the image of that sadness always remain beneathe your eyes and smiling faces ...I have always noticed it.It is a moment where even god feels helplesse..

No comments:

Post a Comment