Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another chance..

I wish to regain,

all those dead ends,

where I finished,

without a full stop,

to replace the question marks,

commas which I left there,

and all those confusions,

which I have kept there,

with small dots of full stops,

to represent an ending..

I need another chance,

to peep in to those pictures of life,

drawn by the hands of time,

trapped now in a closed frame,

and sent back to a past life.

I wish to rewrite,

all the scenes I wrote in a hurry,

and to change the stories with new endings,

and to give the songs some defferent tunes..

I wish to give another touch,

to portraits which has already been painted

that time, without any second thoughts

and plans of a better theme..

I wish to say those words,

which I never said to you,

and lost my chance to say them,

the words of care and love,

in the voice of my intimacy.

and I wish to take back,

the noises of hatred I threw on you,

the anger I spilled on you,

in blind moments of impulses..

I just wish to turn the clock back,

to reach back there were I started,

in time, to begin as a fresh leaf,

to travel in a better path.

and I am sure in this time,

I am going to do it fine,

and not going to mess it up,

as I did in the last time,

with a more precise knowledge of life,

of you ,me and our lives in the past..

1 comment: