My home is beyond the clouds..
when the wind is my only friend.
He has a thousand hands,
to hug me through my existences..
Sometimes I am alone.
The voices of the world then drop,
before reaching me.
At that moments the wind is my only friend…
Your touch,
your voice,and your closeness ,
bear high price tags which I cant afford..
But the wind never ask me to pay,
It never dig me deep or probe..
But just comes and flow through me
and passes away..
It is placid..
It carries away my sighs and broken dreams,
silently in its wings..
Now when sitting here alone,
I expect neither the wind to lend me its wings,
nor to takeaway me in its waves..
but while flows,touching and fondling me,
it reminds me,
of my home,
beyond the clouds it grabs and flow…
That thought enshroud me,
with a cloak of consolation..
Then I dream of sprouting wings,
and a white feathery dove flying up,
in to the destination inside a blue clear sky,
beyond many dark ,dense clouds..
I know you cannot comprehend this,
Yet you should understand it,
like the meanings of unconcealed undertones,
in a life resembling many baseless thoughts..
and then you should erase it from you,
along with this wind..
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment