Sunday, July 26, 2009

this moment..

The words you speak,
come out of my thoughts,
the expressions you give,
come out of my feelings,
the songs you sing take me away,
like a feather,
floating and floating,
weightless, timeless,directionless,
I am just moving,
my eyes closed,
my mind lost,
with just my heart beating,
to the rhythm of your voice,
in the air,
of an island,green and cool,
A light rain sizzling,
soaking me,
And I am coming down to the earth,
To be hugged and cared by its,
scent of a belonging..

You fill the vacuum inside me,
unlike anythingelse could ever,
and I am speechless..


The divine emotions,
now encasing me, like a fragrant dream,
Are they real?
Or am I dreaming,
Just rolling in a day dream?
I don’t know.
But let me remain here for another moment,
as me now,
so transparent,colourful and cheerful,
when you sing,
“ don’t say anything,
just don’t say anything at all”

2 comments:

  1. The words you speak,
    come in............. my thoughts,
    the expressions you give,
    come ........... my feelings,
    and me......!!in this way.....come in my soul.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete