I really wished to die
when you ditched my trust on your presence..
But I couldn’t..
as I knew I am resistant to death
even for your sake.
as I am made of life
which is difficult to get killed..
If I could die,
I could have done it in a womb
where I germinated untimely probably
or I could have ,
in the way of a forced push,
in to a damp and bloody cloth,
on a cold steel board,
Or in my struggle to cry and breathe,
turn and crawl,
sit ,stand ,and walk
before joining
the ultimate race to run aimlessly with many faces
who just like me
were primitive to know their finishing points..
So I missed my own opportunities to die ..
Then how can I now ,
at this juncture die a premature death
for anyoneelse?
It doesn’t mean that I didn’t love you.
I did with all my soul
but for me love is also life
not death..
And I am unhappy to see you trying to kill it
with bare hands,
yet I can only mumble now in to your deaf silence,
‘Let it live.it was really harmless
not dangerous as you percieved it in the darkness"
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It doesnt mean I didnt love you
ReplyDeleteI did with my soul....
God how some people hide behind the words..