Monday, October 11, 2010

Vision..

Look at me from a distance.
You will see something.
Then come closer
Look at me again
You will see somethingelse.
Now deduce what you observed from a distance
from what you see near.
Your vision of me is now somewhat presentable..

4 comments:

  1. When I look at you I leave my rational mind home because I know I can find you only in the wilderness !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant help it DADA..i am born dat way..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have stopped visiting my Blog.SIGH !!
    You cannot leave me like that , Maya
    Come and enter without knocking at my door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding, substracting, multiplying - I fed up with mathematics.How can I reduce the distance between you and me, my unknown sister? I found you in Sithara.S' face book.I liked your comment about chocalate and your fate.I also like your poems.Similiar to Kanimol's poems, they do not spread feministic thoughts.Humanitarian in nature.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete