Saturday, April 11, 2009

broken heart.

The stick you threw,
smash in to my heart,
breaking a mirror,
through hundreds of cracks,
fragments still close to eachother,
but clearly broken,
and separated for ever.,
I can see my reflection on it,
frowning at me,
when a thousand fragments of me,
looking at me,
with many parts and forms ,
difficult to defferentiate..
May be,
you might have seen me,
only as a fragment,
when you forgot to realise,
the worth of a honest soul,
before breaking it so cruelly..
some times I feel , how could you forget,
me, so effortlessly,
then I understand,
you have never remembered me to forget..
sometimes I feel,
the time is just crawling,
taking too much time,
to finish off its assignment,
without you there,
then I realise,
when there is no one to wait for,
it doesnt matter, whether
the time is creeping or burning out..
Now my cries are silent,
as they lost their voice,
and all the sounds ,
they made in front of you..
And I know, now they will fall back ,
indefinitely in to an eternity, ,.
when I cannot search you,
even when,
my heart will miss you and long for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment