Dont call me narcissistic,
self obcessed or arrogant,
if I talk about me,sometimes,
a lil bit more or less.
I am none;but I do care,
more about me than,
anyoneelse out there who can..
If I am not allowed ,
to look at me ,then,
who else would,
other than a mirror?
If I dont have the courage and strength,
to know me well as raw as I am,
where can I be strong,
to know you more and clear ,
whenever you need me there.
And I do believe,
when I can understand me well,
I will stand upright alone,
without a wall to support
then I will be able to extend,
my heart and hands to you ,
whenever you need a prop.
is it a bad thought?
if not,
dont call me narcissistic,
self obcessed and arrogant,
when I chat about me sometimes,
a lil bit more and more
and look after me first..
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


digging into oneself and declaring what one sees there is one of poetry's true function.
ReplyDeletecongrats!
thank u..:)
ReplyDelete