Thursday, April 2, 2009

Layers of mind..

How many layers a mind have?
layer one,layer two,
layer three,layer four...
And in which layer you are
hiding me?
If at all you do?
I know ,
I shuttle ,
ceaselessly from the surface,
to the deepest layer in the bottom,
of my mind..,
uncontrollably..
But in which layer of your mind
you are scared of affections?
In which layer you keep deceptions?
And where do you make
all those false pretences
which peep from your eyes
even when you seems smiling at me?
When I start counting all those layers,
one by one,
separating from each other,
they seems endless,unaccountable,
infinite,beyond my perceptions,
I feel fatigued,the energy is loosing ,
invisibly,leaving me weak,
tired,counts lost somewhere..
Now I wish,
all those layers to amalgamate,
or dissolve in to a vaccuum,
where a oneness is created,
to make a single layer of your mind ,
in my mind,
where I cant see your lies,
analyse your words,
and find out a trueness in false smiles,
where I can be serene ,
with or without you..

No comments:

Post a Comment