Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The voyage..

The pearl of life
recovered by time
after diving through,
the deap oceans of sorrows,
seems like a pebble,
just another one,
among,
the numerous burdens in my rucksack…

I can feel the loneliness,
hanging across the crowded waves
through which I move..

I can palpate the silences
in the voices they produce and I hear..

I am becoming a stranger in a shore,
starting from you,
and sailing back to me,
like a return journey…

What I need is priceless feelings,
When the salty winds dries up my face
but they are depleted and exhausted
from the Shoulderbag of time..

Even if I follow it,
diligently and devotedly,
for decades through many distances,
the time cannot give me them ,
as the rations in my share
are all given and received..

When I row and rotate,
moving here and there like a zero,
without density,
inside its empty shell,
why should I call you to accompany me?
Just to show you the emptiness
and tell you its overflowing,
like the sea?

There is no shore for me.
And the hazy feeling ,
of seeing something in the horizon,
like the outline of an island,
green or grey
still remaining there
is just a delusion,
a mere imagination
to fill the reality
of a cloudy sky...

But still I need to row
till my speed becomes slow,
feet and fingers become pale
and damp,
clammy and cold…

I cant make you cry,
When I don’t know,
how to make you laugh..

Don’t let my presence in your night sky,
to feed your silent pains..
just let me say,
goodbye to dreams and hopes
and sorry to life..
Then to remain like a one winged bird,
inside the cage of tangled sorrows,
forgetting how to fly.
And not remembering,
how blue is the sky,
even when this sail is over..

but still,
please don’t be angry with me..

No comments:

Post a Comment