Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Doubts..

Whenever I am silent,
I know,
you are thinking,
that the springs between us ,
have withered, and fallen away..

No..
What is that which came between us,
are blossoms,
enchantingly fragrant,
everlasing ,
with a captivating smile..

They are immortal..

Whenever I don’t sing
I know,
you are thinking,
that the rainbows in her mind are broken..
No..
That is what is unfolded in horizons
for us,
is golden stars,
beaded in silver threads..

Whenever I don’t look at you,
I know,
you are thinking,
that the tender moisture in her eyes has dried,
No..
When the golden fishes of your love,
Swim around inside
The blue lakes of my heart,
It smiles through small ripples,
and remain placid,
not fearing anymore storms or hurricanes..

When I just “hmm”to your talk
my silences are making you think,
that ‘she is falling into a boredome.’
No..
my silences
are just giving tunes to your voice,
making lyrics to your rhythms..

Again,
when we will sit together,
and see the stars and the blue sky,
in any one of those velvety nights,
and chat to our own half moon,
don’t be annoyed with that bubbly wind…

because ,
What I see is ,
always and only you..

2 comments:

  1. When you write, you bring me a star!
    (this is what neruda tells about lorca, I can't help remembering it.)

    ReplyDelete