Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Image..

The mirror is standing in front of me,
I can see her too,
Beautiful, as you always say,
Lively,
with dark blue eyes,
holding the deepest sea inside,
I can feel the waves underneathe,
invisible,
yet inside the palpable silences,
hiding the most beautiful of dreams,
like precious pearls,
below the mysterious darknessess.

I can see her lips,
the undefined ,transparent curves
of a crystal clear smile,
like a tiny drop of water,
on the edge of a lotus leaf,
moving around, unsticking,
like a metaphor of liveliness,
or a dewdrop,
just about to fall into an infinity,
beyond reach,
mystical with myriads of colours,
from the tip of a tendril of hope..

I see her frame,
delicate like a creeper,
tender like love,
radiant like a joy,
soft like a flower..

now I wonder..,
am I seeing her in real ?
and who is the reflection ?,
Me or her?

Then in a fraction of a second I could see her,
through your eyes,
and she was real,
more than me..
she was alive more than me..

Then I knew with a smile,
Its you who made her,
and instilled breaths in to her,
making me surreal,
confusing the mirror..

No comments:

Post a Comment