Did I win or lose in my trust?
did I fall or rise in my love?
did I fail or pass in my faith?
or is it all some questions trivial
written one after another
in many of that singular lines?
I am not sure as I lost my soul now,
to think in an authorised way..
Still I know with clarity
my thoughts were pure and fair,
with all my actions straight and directed,
alphabets I wrote were bold and systematic,
emotions I kept were unadulterated
and my expressions were original..
Still they demanded guarantee,
asked for a warranty.
as it was a market where
only branded items are demanded
and sold on face value..
They said,
one need food to eat not wornout hopes,
water to drink not frayed promises,
a bed to sleep not lousy dreams..
And they elaborated the concept-
The needs need realistic forms,
shapes and figures which are tangible..
The garden I groomed ,
and the flowers I reared for long,
had no value
as it was on a hillside,
where noone goes to collect flowers
to decorate a flower pot,
in the livingroom of a flat,
on the fourteenth floor of a sky scrapper..
They didn’t bought me.
Yet,
to rationalise their pricking conscience,
they tried to believe me,
as an unmatch to their preferences,
incompatible to their standardizations..
They stamped me as invalid
with the help of assumptions unfounded
and accusations unproved..
Still I don’t feel bad ,
when I know
they don’t worth my ownership,
and I don’t need their mastery
and an affidavit either,
to remain as me,
natural and dignified one
in a unique and gifted species created ever..
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment