Wednesday, April 14, 2010

passion..

When the dawn told the night,
‘I need you’,
it was yesterday,
and today is another day,
where the same night belongs nowhere..

At night,where light gropes in darkness,
the mirror cannot reflect
an image weather yours or mine,
sincerely and soulfully.

And in day where I saw you,
in full brightness,
your image was still virtual,
and my thinking ,
that only was real..

Yet like any other dream,
my dream also tells me,
to pamper it more and more,
even when it knows,
it is just a mirage,
and mirages never exist,
in any ways which are tangible..

Then I go back to my dead end,
where all depth and direction merges,
and leap together in to a crater,
with no ends either above or below..

Days still elongate and stretch,
and jump across that crack,
and nights never bother,
to acknowledge its presence..

Confused hopes still wander,
hand in hand with sadness,
searching similarities in differences,
and voices in silences..

Then at times accidentally,
your path cross my track perpendicular,
creating a small point of touch,
as a milestone,
marking a distance travelled,
to be consciously neglected,
for a time which is yet to come..

and I again learn a point,
about the difference between me and you ,
its just just about that single point,
where I call it a lifetime,
you see just another incident..

No comments:

Post a Comment