Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ownership..

When I looked eagerly
In to the eyes of a breeze,
It said,
‘this flower is not yours’
while caressing ,
the tender petals in a blossom,
with an absent minded grin..

when I walked along the corridors of a dusk
it told me,
‘this candle is not yours’
as it know
it belonged to the setting sun,
and he may take the melted wax
along with him,
while drowning in an ashen sea..

when I entered in the territory of a night,
it told me
‘this dream is not yours’
as it know it belonged to the fallen day,
still lying where it is placed,
as it has been forgotten to be taken away,
and the day may come again
to claim it back on a tomorrow..

when I sat in the corner of a void alone,
my silences told me
‘this emptiness is all yours’
as they know noone will come to snatch it
from those invisible crevices,
where it has spread its roots
forming a tangled mass of obscurity..

No comments:

Post a Comment