Something which cannot be written,
by an ink,
coloured as black, red or green,
is pulsating inside my heart,
from that moment since I heard your voice..
It is still unknown to me
from where you came or why you came,.
But I do remember that
you came on a starry night,
where a full moon lit the lantern
bright and clear as your own face..
Your words brought me,
in that beautiful night,
a message from the lands of angels..
Till then I was sleeping every night,
in rooms,of a castle ,
condensed with darkness..
Till then I was familiar only with
voices of silences broken into pieces..
when you came,
they were telling me,
the story of rains
which come and go but belong to noone..
But from that day when you came this way,
nights have started ,
making holes in their masks
for the light rays to pass through..
Dreams have started,
humming a melody,
in a tune borrowed from a placid sleep..
even when your presence in my soul
brings the pain of an absence
it also carries the fragrance
of many night flowers.
It touches my face,
softly and tenderly,
as the smooth finger tips
of a casual yet naughty breeze..
I can see your image
in the eyes of this night sky
and I can feel your smile
in this sacred moonlight enveloping me..
The faith never lies,
like those distances in any proximity,
and the love is never virtual
like words which are spoken and forgotten..
The hopes you bring
has a strength of togetherness
unlike many bubbly promises
which break in thin air..
I can touch and feel your core now
from miles and minutes away in a timezone..
Today you hug and show me by pointing
the origin of that closeness
which starts as a spring,
from the depth of our own souls
and will flow and cherish us
throughout our journey,
and follow us in to our own infinity..
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment