I say a lot –blablabla with no comma,
You reply less-a long hmmm with a full stop
both of us are not wrong,
in our own ways..
I listen to your soul when you don’t talk,
You listen to my lips whenever I talk,
both of us are attentive,
in our own modes..
I read a foreign language
in between native lines,
You fail to see the figure
in between the colour strokes I make.
both of us are responsible
In our own ways..
I am awake in unwanted nights
while you sleep in hot summer noons,
I cry over undermining ulcerated thoughts,
you laugh at pimples in morning,
as if they will disappear by dusk.
both of us are scratching our scalps
in our own ways..
I travel by floating on imaginary waves,
you walk on a pretentious straight rope,
both of us are well balanced
in our own ways..
I suffer, you bear,
I express ,you suppress,
I explore,you discard,
I fume ,you freeze,
I am lost ,you are present.
Irony in harmony is,
both of us are adequate
in our own ways..
and may be,
that is the secret of a coalition..
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


its a poem which has changed my thinking..
ReplyDeletejust a great write....love to be here....Godbless you always..
ReplyDeleteHarash
I wonder why it took me so long to discover you!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you care join me in my Blog
Its....www.flamboyantbeggar.com