Sunday, March 22, 2009

The betrayal..

The breeze,
playing with the silly long pine needles,
is just a visitor,
it doesnot come to stay for long..
The rainbow,
smiling at you mischeviously,
after the rain released her emotions,
is not a permanent presence,
Dont trust the magic of its luring colors,
and its incredible beauty,
it is there only to dissappear,
If you go to the horizons,
searching for it,
you are surely to be trapped,
in dark ,black clouds very soon..
The lonely flower,
blooming alone in the garden path,
is your real company
she will adore you,till the dark cloak,
of the night falls on her,
she will smile at you,
and fill your heart with her fragrance,
till she wither and fall down as petals.
The grass of lawn,under your feet,
will take your burden,even when,
your feet crumble it,in to pain,
keeping mum,not expressing its hurt.
as it is your true buddy.
The memories of your love,
engulfing your soul,with their tender touch,
will remain with you,till you die,
and trust them,they are all yours.
The love of your soul,which abandoned you,
for new landscapes and sea shores,
will never remember you,as you were just a toy,
of a kid,played enough and thrown away,
when interests burnt out..
Oh my poor heart,just learn a lesson,
now atleast,as it is always better,when you learn life ,
than never learnng it forever..
Oh my pain,learn to accept the betrayal,
even when you are shattered ,
by the blows of destiny when it strikes again and again
Oh my love,I have nothing more for you,
even a single drop of tear,left back in my lashes,
for the good time we spent,
to gift you as a momento for your betrayal..
I am sorry,if I hurt you,but it is inevitable,
just like this separation,
as I am a mismatch,for your happy contented life,
and I live and thrive on my principles,
even when I am injured,I still go on,
limbing with that pain,even when it hurts me deeper..
I am sorry for causing you pain and
I am sorry if I have been possessive,
I am sorry for me too,for doing,
the mistake of believing in mirages.
still I hope,I may come back,
like a phoenix from its death bed
I will regain the image from my mirror,
from those glass chips you left,
when cracked my heart severely.
Now I can see ,my broken and shattered image,
bleeding from all crevices,
and paining through all molecules in my cells.
For this betrayal,so unexpected,
and insult,so undeserved,
I am giving you back,the torn pieces of my heart,
to keep you as a momento,
on your collection of so many pieces of hearts,
you have already broken..

No comments:

Post a Comment