Thursday, March 5, 2009
Love..
Mating love is an intense emotion.But I always wonder who love most,men ya women.?I think it is women.I know a woman called Lata.She is a widow,and a man named Surender.He is married and have two kids.They are in love and their love story is an active component of the monotonous life of me and my associates.Some people always say what Lata doing is wrong as they think she doesnot have a right to love surender he being a married man.They also say she could have foundout someone like her and fall in love.They add something more sometimes.She should be ashamed of herself for doing this to another woman and her children when she herself has a daughter etcetc..All these comments are made always in her back.When she is around everyone behave with her so nicely.She is a pleasant lady with a lot of efficiency in her work and always extending a helping hand to others.I always found her as one of the nicest person I ever met who handled her tragedies very well. I have an admiration for such people .I am confused about all these comments,as right and wrong are terms quite unclear always in their meanings to me .Sometimes I think they are not absolute but only relative.If many people say something is right it may be and viceversa as normalcy is defined as universal,accustomed,or conforming to standards etc.Lata can do anything for Surender.She work as a cashier in hospital .One day she adjusted money from her account to balance the shortage in surender's collection money.She was caught and fined .But she was not at all affected.The well wishers tried to make her aware of her foolishness.They told her by doing this type of things she only is going to get humiliated infront of the whole world.They told her surender will never accept responsibility of her actions even when she is doing it for him. But her answer was something like this."what defference it make?anyway one has to adjust the shortage either me or him.what is the defference?."One of the well wisher / critic later told me."she loves him so much".I felt it as a statement worth writing down or keep recorded.Lata lives in her home.She had only a platonic love to hang on..Still she behaves typically like a true wife to surender..Goes to temples,pray for him,never fail to call and ask about his health,problems,and never fail to console and comfort him in his bad times..She is always with him.And for her he is always with her.The man also like her very much.They go to temple everyday for 15 mnts at 7.30 in the evening.Then he drops her to her home.I always had a feeling that the wellwishers actually are jelous of them underneathe rather than their pretentions about protecting the moralities of the human life .About the morality of this mating interaction I cannot comment as I myself is confused about its defferent aspects.But one thing I am sure.I havenot seen such great buddiness and affection manytimes in the so called legal and socially acceptable relationships.And what I feel is one should always worship and admire the true love wherever you see it in its original ,unadulterated forms..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Agree completely with you. True love in its original, unadulterated form deserves to be admired, even if the relationship is an unconventional one. But, to think that only women are capable of it is maybe not exactly correct. Men too are equally capable of reaching such lofty emotional heights. Remember the Titanic movie? Though it's only a movie, there are so many instances of such sacrifices for loved ones being made by both the sexes.Love in its purest form is absolute sacrifice, giving all, without taking or expecting anything in return. But, isn't there an element of selfishness even in such loves? In one tiny corner of the mind it is because 'I' love that 'I' give or sacrifice. I don't do it for anyone else, for the rest of humanity, only for the one I love, coz there always exists hope, albeit a tiny one of that love one day being reciprocated or atleast acknowledged? Not to mention of the pleasure derived from being able to do it all for the one 'I' love. Just wondering!
ReplyDelete