The wave;departed;deep in to the heart,
of the vast,wide sea,to be lost forever,
irrecoverably..
It took away,
the sand under my feet;
along with a bite of my heart,
when retreated silently,
in to the hands of infinity,
without even saying a soft goodbye..
I am remaining;
my feet still wet and cold,
from the fine touch of my lost wave,
with the feeling of emptiness,
it left behind,crawling inside,
only for me to comprehend,
with the mystery of the myriad of time,
it took away from me,
still lingering,rolling inside,
only for me to decipher..
I am static,
struck by a lightening's shock wave,
dumb and numb,
frozen ,like an icecube..
watching those countless waves,
who do not belong to me,
going up and falling down ,
reminding me,of my love,
who failed me shamelessly,
and my faith in its ability,
to brighten up the dark horizons
with its gentle smile,
and to clean up the ugly patches,
left behind by past,
is loosing,
like the grains of sand ,in an hourglass..
but I realise, it failed me severely..
Now I feel each tiny granules of sand
under and around my feet,
like pins and needles,
pricking and hurting each moment..
Yet I remain,immobile,
helpless,
senseless,
mindless,
with only a last flint of hope,
which is still alive and fluttering,
of a coming back,
of my lost wave..
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment