Thursday, March 19, 2009

A wish...

I was standing,
behind the wall,
and the sun was boiling,
above me and behind me,
with his own emotions..
I was too thick and solid,
resisting his anger,
so I could create my own shadow,
in front of me,
stretching ahead for miles,
searching for infinity..
The man came from nowhere,
and stood in my shadow,
as if,it is his destination..
He was transparent and lean ,
for my dense,dark,wide shadow..
It invaded him ,like an agression,.
just like his presence enriched my soul..
The silence lingered between us,
told me many stories
which I have never heard before,
and sung many songs,
only for me,
which I never relished before..
The man ddn't move an inch,
remained still inside my shadow,
and I never want him to move,
ever out of my shadow.
Decades may pass,
without telling me,
why he came ,and
why is he standing still there..
But I would never wish,
him to move out of my shadow,
even when the night comes and
engulf it completely.
And let me be here forever,
standing still,
to make my shadows,
again and again,
in countless coming days,
of a mindless life,
just for him to be there,
standing in front of me..

3 comments:

  1. i guess u r the same maya i know on orkut !! BTW this poem was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ultimate.. may God bless u n ur shadow...

    ReplyDelete