Perhaps,
I should go back,
to that beach again,
in a moonlit night,
when it remains alone,
to search for my lost pearls,
among the grey and white empty shells,
before I make up my mind,
to join the race again,
to run aimlessly,
through those indefinite tracks,
leading to infinity..
Perhaps,
I should stop for a second,
again to thinkover,
analyse and verify,
the losses I have gained,
through the pulsations of a time,
that penetrated and passed across me,
like a strong and steady wind,
before throwing them away,
into the bushes on the sideways..
Perhaps,
I should slowdown while watching you silently,
and move away to the sides and corners,
to make way for you to pass ahead,
making your own track,
by your own footprints,
on which I have no claim..
perhaps,
I should let you go,
to race ahead and to reduce like a spot
before my eyes,
at distances,
to dissappear beyond a bend,
where my vision has no accessibility,
as yesterday is gone,
today is still unfolding,
and tomorrow is another day,
kept in reserves,
which may or maynot be born alive..
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment