Are you searching for me?
If so,you may need my help.
let me help you,
Look for me ,at the extreme right,
If not found,
Go towards the extreme left,
you will surely find me.
But just holding the ends of the rope,
stable and immobile,
As I am an extremist.
But dont expect to see me
walking on that rope,
I can never be anywhere
along that rope like you,
balancing with the movements,
adjusting the centre of gravity;
with both hands spreading outwards,
clutching the air;inapparently,
consciousness concentrating on movements;
with both eyes fixed on the feet only;
swaying sideways;according to needs;
compromising with;emotions of the rope..;
just to keep you upright in air,
away from that faith of a sky above,
and the trust of an earth below..
I adore you,dear rope walker,
as I can never walk like this,
on the rope of my life;
so easily and carelessly,
cheerfully and intentionally like you..
Its not because I am a coward,
or I am scared of the falls,
But just because I am a rebel..
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This is simply fantastic with a high poetic content. Loved it 2 de core.
ReplyDelete