In the valleys of life,and hills of hopes,
I was pacing through the narrow lanes,
fighting with blind shdows..
in searching,
forms and shapes in darkness,
skies inside the earth,
and,beaches in the heart of oceans,
colours in darkness,
I was losing involuntarily..
when searching,
shelter under winds,
rains in summers,
love in hatred,
happyness in gloominess,
and closeness in distance.,
I was believing everything..
In looking for the end of all tracks,
dawns of all dusks,
questions of all answers,
Iwas wandering irrelevantly..
I was waiting,
the sleeps to wake up,
smiles to blossom,
near streams of tears,
tasting sourness,
and the springs of tenderness,
to gush out,
through crevices in harsh words..
without blinking my eyelids,
not even for a second,
I was waiting,
immersed only in my faith and trust..
Yet today now I know,
the ultimate truth,
of meaningless words and false gestures,
Today i know,I was just fighting,
senselessly with blind shadows..
as my world has already been confined,
beyond a million years,
inside the walls,
of a spherical destiny..
and I was just rolling around like a ball..
If not today,at least tomorrow,
I would be left with only me,
to recognise only me,
and the beginning and end of my path,
starts from the same point,
as I am pushed long back,
into this circular motion,
endlessly..
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Nice Write Doc .... Nice Theme completly justified :)
ReplyDeleteJust a spelling error here ...