A silk veil,
the priceless gift of a sense of belonging,
today you placed,
over my whole being,
gently and delicately,
elegantly and silently
worth more than,
the bliss of a heaven in the sky,
and the blessings of a mansion on earth..
A gift I have never recieved before,
and went on missing ever,
from the day of starting of an indefinite journey,
into the deepest abysses of life,
from a womb which never belonged,.
and from the day I stepped in ,
and opened,
the tiny lids of my little eyes,
towards the first rays of a bright sun,
who was altogether a stranger.. ,
Today I refuse to assess its validity.
and I decline your request,
to reflect upon,its strength,
by measuring it with a scale of reality.
and I am unwilling,to separate it,
thread by thread,and to ponder
over its originality.
Today let me just hold it in my hands,
and feel,the sense of warmth,
close to my heart,
and ruminate all tender memories,
and fondness,
lacing and adorning its seams..
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment